Saturday, April 13, 2013

Moving a Phone Jack


I have been SO busy this past few days.
I started to work on a project that has been on my list since last September...
in order to start my project, I had to move a phone jack, and
hidden it under the counter. 
I had to do this for two main reasons:
we don't have a landline, and whomever installed this before, had left the wire outside the drywall.
Nice.
Now is out of sight, but still there, in case we ever need it.
I will show the backsplash as soon as I finish it.
But here is sneak peak. 
This is just the prep work...

Stay Frugal,
Daniela

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see this Daniela!!!
XOX

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

Look forward to seeing more!

Jeanette

Something Nice and Pretty said...

We must be thinking the same thing, can't wait to see yours, I have an idea about mine too!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see what you end up doing!

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Oh...I can't wait to see more!

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

Oh...I can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

Nice work, how crazy to leave the wiring exposed like that. I don't think it will be much longer before phone jacks are a thing of the past and we can all get rid of them.

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Daniela,
At times you really wonder how people leave things the way we find them... Were they not thinking at all?
You solved it perfectly.
Hugs to you,
Mariette

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I can't wait to see it Daniela!! I know it's going to look fabulous!

Cristina Garay said...

That's not fair! You didn't even show the tile! :)
The only thing I regret about the backsplash in my kitchen is not doing it before! :) It makes a huge difference! You're going to love it!

Unknown said...

Nice, can't wait to see your backsplash! Now I have a phone jack place that needs converting to a power outlet...I think I'll let my hubby do that one!