I have been meaning to make a new slipcover for our bench seat for a while.
This one I made 6 years ago
I decided to use one of the dropcloth curtain that I
had also made years ago.
We will not be using two of those curtains because 2 of the windows will be soon opened up as doors,
to access the sunroom and the deck.
The material was almost the perfect size,
I only had to add a couple of inches strip to the length on the back.
And you can't see the back.
the seat bench cover is a really easy sewing project.
I sew the straight sides and the curved edges on the front.
I added a writing and numbers.
And this is all done.