Monday, November 26, 2012

Pudding and fruit dessert

This is possible the easiest dessert you will ever make. 
It takes few minutes to prepare, and you can buy the ingredients ahead of time, ready for a last minute dessert.
All you need is...
love 

a box of instant vanilla pudding, a can of mixed fruit and 2 cups of milk.
Yes, I promise you this is really good.
 Follow directions on the pudding box, 

 drain the can of fruit and add to the pudding, 
refrigerate and serve as is, or on top of pound cake. 
Put in fridge for at least 5 minutes.
If you are like me, you would enjoy a dollop of whipped cream too.


Stay Frugal,
Daniela

5 comments:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Definitely going to try this!!

Cheyenne said...

so gonna try this...will let you know! :)

Amy of While Wearing Heels said...

All you need is love...cute :)

This looks like the perfect dessert.

Kelly said...

That looks like a good way to sneak in some fruit! I bet it is yummy.

Cristina Garay said...

I don't enjoy cooking that much, desserts are my final straw! But this one is definitely worth the try! EASY! I need to pin it!