Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My thrifty finds

Oh yes!
It was August 2008, right before my first child was born.
I was helping a teacher friend of mine getting her 2nd grade class ready for the new school year. 
She was getting rid of stuff she was not using and there was a big pile of "trash" in the middle of the room. 
My eyes saw this 

and the rest is history!

I didn't know what I was going to do with those wire paper baskets. They sat in the garage for a couple of years, then I moved it in our office space to organize office supplies.

Now, since we are still working on finishing up our master bathroom, I needed some baskets to fit in our open shelf...I remembered my thrifty finds and took it in there.




Perfect fit! 





I just love how things work out sometime! For the best!

Total cost $0.00

Stay frugal,

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love those wire bins! Those are so popular right now and look great holding your white towels and tp. You were lucky to spot those. I can't believe someone would throw those away!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I know! I really like the big one on top of your fridge!

Unknown said...

Major score!!! Excited to know about your blog now!!! XO, Aimee

Debra Howard said...

They look so classy for your bathroom shelves. Perfect fit and perfect look. Great job.
Debbie